Welcome to the Batavia Photography Club
The photo club meets on the 1st and 3rd Mondays from September through May.
Meetings are held at the Richmond Memorial Library, 5 Ross ST, Batavia New York 14020 at 6:30 P.M for camera questions or informal picture critiques. The meetings formal presentation starts at 7:00 P.M. (Unless otherwise noted).
Visitors are always welcome to attend a meeting . For more club info go to membership on the pull down menu or email our club president at email@example.com
2019 - 2020 Batavia Photography Club Calendar
Sept. 16th -Patti Larson - presents, "Layers, Masks, and Textures"
Sept. 30th -Steve Dent - presents, "What Judges Look For"
Oct 8th -BPC Travelogue Night by BPC Members -
Bill Moon, "Travels of Poland 2019",
Timothy L. Dusen, "Travels of the US West 2010"
Oct 15th - First McKellar Digital Critique Night (Digital Images Only)
Craig Braack - presents, "Birds, Butterflies and Bugs"
Nov 12th - Mike Giles - presents travelogue "Peru and Amazon Wildlife"
Nov 19th - Donna bork - presents "Macro and Close-up Photography"
Dec 2nd - Second McKellar Digital Critque Night / First BPC Print Critique Night
Dec 16th - BPC Annual Christmas Party
Jan 6th - Third McKellar Digital Critique Night
Mary Lou Frost - presents "importance of Exposure"
Feb 3rd - Fourth McKellar Digital Critque Night / Second BPC Print Critique Night
Feb 24th - Jim Delooze - presents "Dodging and Burning of Images"
Kim Clark - presents "Collage Images for Scrap Booking"
Mar 2nd - 2020 Golden Horseshoe Selection Night
BPC Voting of Club Officers for next year
Mar 30th - BPC Table Top Night
Apr 6th - BPC Annual Photography Show Reception at Richmond Memorial Library 6 pm- 8 pm
Apr 20th - Barb Kubiak - presents "Travels in Cuba 2019"
May 4th - Robert Williams Annual Awards Banquet.
May 18th - Board of Directors End of Year meeting.
The Batavia Photography Club:
Was founded by a small group of local photography enthusiasts , to provide mutual support in developing knowledge and skills in their chosen hobby or profession. It is a member of the Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Club
Our Mission Statement
The Batavia Photography Club is a group of people that is uniquely focused on helping individuals develop the skills that they require to enjoy their hobby through practical meetings that focus on hands-on learning in a friendly and inclusive environment.
Through meetings on the first and third Monday of the month ,we provide facilities and skills for the members, as a group, to develop the skills that they require to enjoy their hobby.
• Provide a program of evenings and events that are driven by the needs and wishes of the members.
• Provide professional advice to members on the selection and use of digital equipment and software including cameras, photo printers and personal computer equipment.
• Provide high quality interactive skills workshops
• Provide practical workshops on taking photographs of a wide range of subjects and lighting situations.
• Hold occasional field trips to allow members to practice their capabilities and to get experience in new situations.
• Hold internal competitions that are judged and analyzed by the club members as a peer activity.
• Provide the occasional social activity for members and friends to enjoy one another’s company.