Welcome to the Batavia Photography Club
The photo club meets on Mondays from September through May.
Meetings are held at the Richmond Memorial Library, 5 Ross ST, Batavia New York 14020 at 6:30 P.M for camera questions or informal picture critiques. The meetings formal presentation starts at 7:00 P.M. (Unless otherwise noted).
Visitors are always welcome to attend a meeting . For more club info go to membership on the pull down menu.
2020 - 2021 Batavia Photography Club Calendar
Aug. 31st -Dewitt Park / Ellicott Trail - Start of year info and photoshoot. 115 Cedar Street, Batavia, NY. Park in top parking lot (no gate)
Sept. 21st -
Oct 5th -
Oct 19th -
Nov 2nd -
Nov 16th -
Dec 7th -
Dec 21tst - BPC Annual Christmas Party
Jan 4th -
Jan 19th - Tuesday
Feb 1st -
Feb 15th -Golden Horseshoe Selections
Mar 1st -
Mar 15th -
Apr 5th - BPC Annual Photography Show Reception at Richmond Memorial Library 6 pm- 8 pm
May 3rd - Robert Williams Annual Awards Banquet.
May 17th - Board of Directors End of Year meeting.
The Batavia Photography Club:
Was founded by a small group of local photography enthusiasts , to provide mutual support in developing knowledge and skills in their chosen hobby or profession. It is a member of the Niagara Frontier Regional Camera Club
Our Mission Statement
The Batavia Photography Club is a group of people that is uniquely focused on helping individuals develop the skills that they require to enjoy their hobby through practical meetings that focus on hands-on learning in a friendly and inclusive environment.
Through meetings on the first and third Monday of the month ,we provide facilities and skills for the members, as a group, to develop the skills that they require to enjoy their hobby.
• Provide a program of evenings and events that are driven by the needs and wishes of the members.
• Provide professional advice to members on the selection and use of digital equipment and software including cameras, photo printers and personal computer equipment.
• Provide high quality interactive skills workshops
• Provide practical workshops on taking photographs of a wide range of subjects and lighting situations.
• Hold occasional field trips to allow members to practice their capabilities and to get experience in new situations.
• Hold internal competitions that are judged and analyzed by the club members as a peer activity.
• Provide the occasional social activity for members and friends to enjoy one another’s company.